Mini-Putt 2 Mini-Putt 2

What a great game

this deserves all the tens it can get.

ClockCrew KickUps ClockCrew KickUps

Great game

small file size and fun to play.

BADGER III BADGER III

A good game

fun to play and a small filesize, I enjoyed this.
But you do have a problem with your audio, everytime you press back from reading instructions or from restaring to play the game again it plays the audio file again so that it builds on top untill its one mess of noise. Play it yourself to find out.

Kryogenik responds:

wow, someone with the decency to not give me a shit review because theres a bug with the sound!

Winter Wear Dress-up Winter Wear Dress-up

Very good

Great drawing of the penguin he looks cool, nice hats and face thing. And a really small file size

Xiao Xiao Fight Game Xiao Xiao Fight Game

nice smooth game

The animation was good, and for once it was actually fun to play un like some fighting games on newgrounds.

egaMhcrA Experience egaMhcrA Experience

Not bad

the maze was hard.

Park A Lot II Park A Lot II

God, This is a very poor game.

Hey, Dunja? why dont you OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES. Take a look at the reviews. Almost every one said that it would be stupid to pay for a game like this. And I agree. It was terrible. Why dont you just put your 'amazing' 5 bucks version on for free? Then everyone one would be happy. After all Newgrounds is a free site isnt it?

Spear Britney Spear Britney

alrightey

alrightey.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

BEST GAME EVER!

this game kicks ass. my friend and i were playing for hours. just amazing. my favourite game on newgrounds.

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

Shit man!!!!!

Holly mother mosses. This game rocks. I think you should put a total score at the end instead of just showing us how many we injured and junk, then you could have a HIGH SCORE TABLE! God I love this game. You've managed to cause so much contrevery over it. WEll doNe Man!